Saturday, November 24, 2007

Why I love Football

Hi Fam -

One of the many things I am thankful for is for football. Even though my Utes lost today in another heartbreaker, they looked so cute in their little outfits doing it.

Heath...great idea with the whole family blog thing. I will be sure to submit any updates on my life. The unfortunate thing is most of the time the only exciting thing I have to talk about usually involves something I saw on the Discovery channel or who got voted out of Survivor. Speaking of...have any of seen that Man Vs Wild on Discovery? How I have come to love that show. I hate all things nature related, but from watching that cute little British man go through survival situations has been incredibly enlightening. I know how to build several shelters, find South using a puddle, leaf and small piece of medal, determine which berries are edible from bear droppings, fight off the effects of dehydration and exposure while journeying through the Sahara and how to fend off elephant attacks. Who says TV is not educational.

Love you all!

Kelly

No comments: