Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

Hello Everybody,
It sounds like most of you had a great holiday weekend. I unfortunately was stuck at work. It would have been fun to watch the football game on Chris's beautiful new plasma. The wrong team won but there is always next year. Chris thanks for putting the video of the boys. It always cracks me up to see stuff like that.
Kelly we are huge discovery channel geeks at our house. Man vs. wild is a pretty cool show but
I like Survivor man better because he is truly all by himself out in the sticks and he is Canadian.
Not a whole lot going on with Vince and I. We had several of my family members over for Thanksgiving and we cook the full on feast. It was good and always fun to hang out and eat and watch movies.
Vince and I just had our 5 year anniversary on Friday. Hard to believeit has been that long already. Seems like yesterday that we were eating dinner at the Grand America. We are going to San Diego this weekend for a friends wedding and to do a little celebrating. That means I won't be at the sister's lunch on Saturday but I will be thinking of all of you.
I am grateful for all of you and all that you do. Have a great week.

Karen

No comments: