Friday, November 23, 2007

BYU vs Utah

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. Evan was very excited to eat turkey. Apparently that's what Thanksgiving is all about!

Anywho since Gma and Gpa are in San Diego some of the gang is coming to my house for the BYU vs Utah game. All are welcome. I believe the game starts at noon. Feel free to show up early. I must warn you in advance that I will be rooting for BYU, however, all Ute fans will be treated with love and respect. If you haven't been to my house before the address is 4184 Open Crest Drive in South Jordan 84095. You can get a map if you google the address. Sandra is making the family favorite pretzel salad so that might persuade you to come.

I also attached video of Evan and Ashton playing soccer. Evan scored his first goal this year but he says defeating the giant Patrick on the Sponge Bob video game is more rewarding.

Chris


1 comment:

Heather said...

thanks for those videos. I especially liked it when Evan was skipping and when he got plowed right at the end of the video!