Sunday, November 25, 2007

This is so exciting. I can't wait to see if I am doing this correctly. Grandpa and I just spent a wonderful few days with the Barton family. It brough back so many memories of traveling with all of you kids when you were small...driving down the road singing and playing games. Taking trips with grandma and all that Jazz. Made me realize once again what I already knew but tend to take for granted is that family is everything. Raising strong children in the gospel is a gift and an opportunity that we should all contribute to and put first and formost on our priority list. I am grateful for a family that supports and helps each other. For the love that we share. Thank you for all that you do for and are to us. We love you all more than you will ever know.

No comments: