Friday, December 7, 2007

Yay, I finally figured it out...

K, well now that our web administrator gave me 'author' status, i'm all over this!!
So Texas winderts are weird.
Last year this time it was cold enough that I was wearing a coat outside and the cold is a humid cold and so really sticks to your insides and it doesnt matter how many layers you wear...but this year is different...it has gotten cool enought that i need a jacket in the mornings and the evenings but the day is like upper 70's and really pleasant...now we have a nasty front coming on and it is going to be in the mid 80s and 100% humid...what is this?
Anyway, people put up christmas lights and there is a radio station that plays Christmas music 24/7 that I tend to enjoy, so at least I can remember its Christmas...even though it is not at all like i remember. I sure to miss you all though! I am trying to come up with some good traditions to start on my own down here in Htown...so if anyone has any suggestions?!!!

No comments: