Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Transfers for Ryan

Here's the latest from Ryan. He says its -15 to -20 degrees, and I wonder, Why do people live in places that are that cold?

So, transfers...we're both staying. I'm trying to be happy about thatbut it's hard...Elder Goss and I had such a strong relationship and 3months with him was tough...Elder Mosley and I are not best friends so 3months with him will be diffrent. lots of prayer.
This week has been pretty good though, we had a baptism, and it wasawesome, sometimes goin' through little success is hard, but that wasjust what I needed to remind me while I'm here.
Last p-day we went curling in Medicine Hat, curling as lame as it lookson t.v. was a lot of fun, it was very difficult too.
let's see what else?
we found this crazy house with a bunch of newfies (people from newfoundland) if you ever meet anyone from there, wait 30 seconds and theywill say something totally ridiculous, can't even explain it.
we found these way awesome old purple jerseys, like old soccer jerseythat say "mormon warriors" on the front, and of course I got number 7.
the ward had a nativity display...live animals, I got my picture takenas a wise man, and we found a new place to e-mail so I'll send somepictures soon.
really excited for christmas.
I think there was something I've been meaning to say but of course Idon't remember it.
if you want to send letters (hint hint) send them to the mission office,I might not recieve them for 6 weeks but I would feel important if theyjust piled up...24 Lakewood GreenBrooks, AB T1R 0S8is my Brooks address, I'll be here for at least six more weeks.
mom I don't think I understood your question...when we get transferreddepending on where you are in the mission, if Calgary you just meet inCalgary and drive to new area, if down south, do the same thing inLethbridge. a big van goes back and forth between the 2. is that whatyou mean?
keep it crisp, Elder Barton

Hopefully the Lord will show Ryan that he is in that place with that companion for a reason. They had a baptism together so they must be doing something right.

Anyway, one more week of the semester. If I can survive it I'm going to have the most awesome Christmas ever!!!
Love you all,
Heather

No comments: