Friday, November 27, 2009

Its getting serious!

Hey family!

Here's an email I sent to everyone. If you didn't get it that means I don't have an up to date email address for you. Please send me an email address I can reach you at asap!

hahandy@gmail.com

I hope this reaches you all. These were the addresses I had for everybody and I know I'm missing plenty of cousins and stuff so the first thing I need to ask of everyone is to get me a working email address for each of you and yours. In fact I'm going to ask everyone that reads this to send some kind of reply so that I know that it reached you.

Here's the other bad news, if you want to participate on the blog (be an author on it, anyone with an internet connection can read it) you need a gmail account. You don't have to use it you just have to have one. So if the address that this email goes to is NOT a gmail address and you are NOT already an author on the blog please send me your gmail address (if you don't know how to get one ask me) so I can send you an invite. You then will have to accept that invite by logging into that gmail account and following the instructions in that invitation.

The next thing I'm going to ask all of you to do is, if you are already an author or you THINK you're already an author I want you to post on the blog. Just so we can see if your permisson is working right. I don't care what you put up there (keep it appropriate please) just post something so that we know who's accounts are working and who's aren't.

Here is the address in case you forgot.

http://hofheinsblog.blogspot.com/

The last thing I need to say is that I'm trying to figure out how to get a calendar connected to the blog that we can all reference to know what's going on. I'll keep you posted on that.

Thanks for your help and hopefully this will become an easy way we can all keep in touch with each other.

Love,

Heather

No comments: